Sunday, April 10, 2011

Another "Dino-Faux" Comic

OK, it's hard to photograph a whiteboard, especially when you're in a hurry. Lots to do tonight. But since it's probably hard to read even if you click on the image to Dino-size it, a quick transcript:

1. T-Rex: WOW! I think I'm almost done with this bad boy...

2. T-Rex: Two and a half years and I'm ALMOST DONE!

3. T-Rex: I must stomp for joy now. Dromiceomimus: I was beginning to wonder if that "bad boy" would be done before the comet came. You know. Extinction...

4. Utahraptor: But don't rush it. It'll totally show that you rushed it.

5. T-Rex: I'm not.. Utahraptor: Assuming you give a crap about Quality.

6. T-Rex: Utahraptor! You dick! You're like a DINO-DEMOTIVATION POSTER. But really, I'm almost done!

*****

It's going to be a while before I can disclose what this project is. Truly it has been two and a half years in the making, and probably much more time will pass before the public gets to see it. But I'm approaching a major milestone and I'm chasing it down for all I'm worth. Damn, it feels good! Thanks always to the creator of Dinosaur Comics, Ryan Q. North, for making this unique outlet here possible. Go show him some love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA, guys, but without it I was getting 4-5 comment spams an hour.