Monday, April 18, 2011

The Kate of Mind Podcast Returns -- Sort Of

CLICK TO DINO-SIZE

Just for the hell of it, and because I promised a new twitter follower that I would, I recorded a reading of my latest ShortStoryAThon entry, "Proper Attire Required." Click HERE to go have a listen.

Libsyn has made some changes since I last uploaded anything there, so I may have screwed something up, but I'm pretty sure that if you are a subscriber to the old podcast in iTunes you should get this automatically. Do let me know if that isn't working.

Also, if you'd like to hear more ShortStoryAThon silliness, the whole group recorded one of our commissions and it's available HERE. Tube Tops and Tire Irons. You know you wanna.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA, guys, but without it I was getting 4-5 comment spams an hour.