Friday, July 8, 2016

SUNS SUNS SUNS Program Note, Or Whatever You'd Call It



Just letting y'all know, since I've had more questions about this posting series than about anything else I've ever done on this blog -- I have not abandoned this, oh no! In fact, I'm going on pseudo-vacation pretty soon (I say "pseudo" because as a person with increasing chronic pain issues, it really just means I'm going to be severely limited in my daily activities in a different location) and I'm planning on resuming this right where I left off, er, quite some time ago. So keep your eye on this space, Wolfe-ites! More junk analysis of Book of the New Sun (and, someday, Book of the Long Sun and Book of the Short Sun) is coming soon!

For those of you who want to brush up on this (as I had to do, to find my place), here is a link to the entire series to date. As always, because this is Blogspot, start at the bottom and work your way up.

Grab your sunglasses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA, guys, but without it I was getting 4-5 comment spams an hour.